POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : POV-Ray and IRIX?? : Re: POV-Ray and IRIX?? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 13:06:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray and IRIX??
From: Nicolas Calimet
Date: 18 May 2004 14:28:59
Message: <40aa55eb@news.povray.org>
Hi Lothar,

> I agree with Dr. Calimet but if you want to give it a try:

        Errr thanks, but you give me a title that I don't have (yet).
Any such online information is wrong, unfortunately...

> http://convent.nci.nih.gov/glr/Povray/pov_3.5c_Irix65.gz

        It seems your binary works well, which is not surprising
given its dependencies.  Did you compile it using the Mips Pro
C++ compiler, and if so, did you happen to have any particular
problems to solve ?
        Well, I'm asking, but in principle things will get much
easier with povray-3.6  :-)

        - NC