POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : changing output file in script : Re: changing output file in script Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: changing output file in script
From: Sally
Date: 13 May 2004 18:01:42
Message: <40a3f046@news.povray.org>
I dont need to change the clock variable in the .pov file, its changing
normally as I want it, but I want the texture to depend on it. I could
have a huge "switch" like statement with each filename, but then it
doesn't adapt to each file automatically.

And I'd prefer not to use batch files but its so far the only solution I
have seen (and ty for that solution by the way).