POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Failing entries : Re: Failing entries Server Time
1 May 2024 19:51:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Failing entries
From: Marvin T
Date: 13 May 2004 17:10:03
Message: <40a3e42b$1@news.povray.org>
A couple of the entries are simply too realistic looking to me.
Granted, there are some artists who can easily fool my eyes!

But, I noticed that the "holsten.jpg" file contains the text strings:
     Adobe Photoshop 7.0
     2003:10:29 10:36:07

Can anyone tell me how that string could occur in a new JPG file? (Of
course the clock could have been off by about 6 months when the file was
created.)

Curious,
Marvin