POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : merging renders from a cluster : merging renders from a cluster Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  merging renders from a cluster
From: bongotastic
Date: 13 May 2004 06:39:33
Message: <40a35065$1@news.povray.org>
Greetings,

            I will have to render my next project on a cluster. Is there
anyone out there who has a good trick to merge partial renders
(using -SC0.0 -EC0.05 and so forth...), either under linux or using windows.

            I have been using the old copy and paste when I break the picts
into 4 procs, but this time I will probably need to break it into 16-36
chunks.

Cheers,

Christian