POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Box with different texture in each side : Box with different texture in each side Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:22:55 EDT (-0400)
  Box with different texture in each side
From: Bin2Hex
Date: 13 May 2004 05:23:54
Message: <40a33eaa$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I've worked some time ago with PovRay for a little time and now I needed to
do a simple thing, but don't know how to do it.

How can I have a different texture in each side of a box?

I know how to create the textures and the box and all the rest I need, but
don't know how to assign a different texture to each side.

TIA