POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : changing output file in script : changing output file in script Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:16:20 EDT (-0400)
  changing output file in script
From: Sally
Date: 13 May 2004 02:27:12
Message: <40a31540$1@news.povray.org>
First question: is there a way to change the output file name from
within a POV file... perhaps during a preprocessor directive? Doing it
from within an INI will not work either as I want the output file to
depend on the clock variable if possible.

Another question is if I can somehow access a list of files in a
directory. The purpose of this would be to put 100 different textures
into a directory and loop through rendering a single script/object but
using a different texture each time. Hopefully this could be done again
with the clock variable, if not, what is the best way to do this without
having to manually type in all the files one by one?