POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Realistic Cloud Shadow Scene : Re: Realistic Cloud Shadow Scene Server Time
30 Jun 2024 12:35:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Realistic Cloud Shadow Scene
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 12 May 2004 04:04:26
Message: <40a1da8a@news.povray.org>
"CFM" <nomail@nomail> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:web.40a00210d2cd247c2a75c0910@news.povray.org...
> My POV-ray tutorial told me that if I wanted the sun created by the
> sky_sphere command to emit an apparent shadow through clouds, I'd have to
> make a really large sky_sphere with the proper texture,and put the
> light_source outside the sky_sphere. How do I do that, since the tutorial
> never told me? Here's the programming language below I used to create the
> sky_sphere with the sun and clouds, but the clouds do not cast shadows.
>
> #include "colors.inc"

This is the wrong group for this question.  This group is for discussion of
the POV-Ray source code.  General questions about using the POV-Ray scene
description language should be asked in either povray.general or
povray.newusers.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde