POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Fighting poverty with POV-Ray : Re: Fighting poverty with POV-Ray Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fighting poverty with POV-Ray
From: Marjorie Graterol
Date: 11 May 2004 11:27:22
Message: <40a0f0da$1@news.povray.org>
Hello.
If, by any chance, this message is read (as I think the first one was
because I received a 'welcome' message), I would like to let you know that:
1- Replies to that post don't work at all -at least for me- . In a number of
six  by now each one of the have been wether rejected by the server, or
refused my own host, and,
2- Last two (numbers 7 and 8) have been returned to my own address as if
they were sent by me, to myself.

Well, I think that's it. :-)

Regards,

--