POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [Job] cover for dutch thesis, final announcement : Re: [Job] cover for dutch thesis, final announcement Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Job] cover for dutch thesis, final announcement
From: andrel
Date: 10 Jun 2004 05:22:31
Message: <40C82869.50404@hotmail.com>

> PS I am also waiting for the first one that is
> able to explain why this scheme did not work.

One reason I can think of myself is that you folks
out there think it is a very restricted kind of job.
That the image should be linked closely to the
subject and you are not familiar enough with the
research.

Let me stress that that is not the case. Any idea
that has even a remote link to heart, DNA or
hexagons would do. If Mehran was a Red Dwarf fan
probably even a reference to the Polymorh episodes
would have been OK.

Another one is that the meh### [at] mcclnl is not working
but I checked that and it is functional, if you have
other experiences, please inform me.

	Andrel