POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Fighting poverty with POV-Ray : Re: Fighting poverty with POV-Ray Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:11:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fighting poverty with POV-Ray
From: Marjorie Graterol
Date: 8 May 2004 16:24:51
Message: <409d4213$1@news.povray.org>
I'm willing to help. However, I declare myself unable by any means to deal
with the registering system. I've sent and received more than four different
nowhere with it, I sent an e-mail to the address at the site to no avail.
Maybe that's the filter... and I didn't pass :-)
Regards,

Marjorie Graterol
http://www.emediez.com