POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : off-topic entries : Re: off-topic entries Server Time
3 May 2024 02:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: off-topic entries
From: bongotastic
Date: 8 May 2004 13:53:30
Message: <409d1e9a$1@news.povray.org>
First, relax dude, I think you are a bit uptight here.

Second, I have no agenda. I sure know what porn is and I have no intention
to insult you back because I don't know you. I hardly care about your issues
with sexuality.

Third, if someone cannot bring up a topic of discussion without being
moronically stonewalled like you did to me, what is the point of having a
newsgroup? So we can all agree with your patronising opinion?

Cheers,

Christian

FYI:
Stonewall:
obstruct or hinder any discussion; "Nixon stonewalled the Watergate
investigation"; "When she doesn't like to face a problem, she simply
stonewalls"
www.cogsci.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/webwn