POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Another competition? : Re: Another competition? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:14:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another competition?
From: Jim Charter
Date: 2 May 2004 11:15:43
Message: <4095109f$1@news.povray.org>
Paul Bourke wrote:

> Also, the idea initially was to create a scene that tiles due to its geometric
> nature, it turns out quite easy to do with any scene and a couple of
> cleverly positioned mirrors.

Wow.

Humorously, I had completely misunderstood what you meant anyway.
Imagine a collection of objects floating in space.  When viewed from a
particular point their outer edges all seem to exactly coincide in such
a way that the objects combine to exactly fill the viewing plane without
overlapping and without revealing any of the background.  Somehow that
is what I thought you meant.