POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sphere/polyherdon question : Re: Sphere/polyherdon question Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:15:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sphere/polyherdon question
From: Ilia Guzei
Date: 2 May 2004 09:26:00
Message: <4094f6e8@news.povray.org>
Generating the edges is irrelevant to me.  I just want the vertices.  The
ultimate task for me is to determine the "solid angle" of a certain
projection on the sphere and analytical techniques have not been accurate
enough.

Could you please refer me to  an "electrostatic repulsion" algorithm - this
sounds like  a winner.
Many thanks,
Ilia