POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : AA adaptive +am2? : Re: AA adaptive +am2? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:17:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AA adaptive +am2?
From: Slime
Date: 1 May 2004 22:25:19
Message: <40945c0f$1@news.povray.org>
> Oki... but how much time is left to releas of 3.6? I think that this is
> quite important bug that realy should be fixed.

I couldn't tell you; I'm not on the POV-Team. I assume there will be some
time left, but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't want to make any new
changes. Nonetheless, they may implement the fix, if it's well tested. I
couldn't say. Also, this is something that isn't necessarily a "bug",
because technically everything works right; it's just an inconvenience.
Besides; a recursion level greater than 3 or 4 is usually not necessary.

> Thanks. Btw, You are developing under Linux, are You?

Nope. Windows XP. =)

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]