POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : My first patch? : Re: My first patch? Server Time
30 Jun 2024 12:02:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first patch?
From: andrel
Date: 1 May 2004 18:28:42
Message: <4094248D.6050607@hotmail.com>
Rafal 'Raf256' Maj wrote:
> war### [at] tagpovrayorg news:4093ae13@news.povray.org
>

>>>- can I get povray beta 4 source code
>>
>>  No.
>

> What a warm welcome for someone willing to volunteer some bug-fixing.

Hi Rafal, this is nothing personal, they just don't ever release
beta code. There are some good reasons for that and I think you
might have enough experience in programming to come up with a
large number of good reasons yourself.

	Andrel
With every new release of Windows TM some things change and some things
stay the same. E.g. the logic behing the hardware configuration will
still be incomprehensible, but it will be incomprehensible in an entire
new way.