POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My LOTW project (145K) : Re: My LOTW project (145K) Server Time
16 May 2024 23:32:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My LOTW project (145K)
From: Jim Charter
Date: 29 Apr 2004 11:04:56
Message: <40911998$1@news.povray.org>
Gorgeous! Breathtaking technique results in a breathtaking scene.
Details like the fringe of foam aling the shore leave me shaking my
head.  I haven't been to your site for awhile; it may be time to do that.

If you are playing with the tension between what is pristine wilderness,
and what is inhabited wilderness, then I think that one element having
an exaggerated significance is the existence, or not, of roads.  Not
that I really think you need me to point that out ;)