POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Radiosity tutorial : Re: Radiosity tutorial Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:32:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity tutorial
From: marabou
Date: 29 Apr 2004 01:41:56
Message: <409095a4@news.povray.org>
Hildur K. wrote:

> Posted a new radiosity tutorial on my website.
> http://www.simnet.is/hildurka/pages/raditut1.htm

i cannot see a difference since your last post. or did i not noticed?
maybe you can give reference code to your webside.
as i tried to follow your settings i became a different result.
especially room dimensions, camera and light settings seem to be
important to me. i had to experiment with some light settings to get
a result like yours nearly.
it would be much faster to get a conclusion about connection of them.

regards