POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announcement: IMBJR has been banned from news.povray.org : Re: Announcement: IMBJR has been banned from news.povray.org Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announcement: IMBJR has been banned from news.povray.org
From: Scott Gammans
Date: 27 Apr 2004 17:48:05
Message: <408ed515@news.povray.org>
It sounds like this guy was cut a LOT of slack before finally taking
this action. Chris, the POV-Ray team and TAG should be commended for the
deliberate restraint demonstrated during this incident. A lot of other
sites would either overreact in a knee-jerk fashion or would let things
go on willy-nilly, which in the long run would only invite chaos.

Scott Gammans
http://www.scottgammans.com
Ashburn, VA