POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Bugs in Moray Build 9365 : Bugs in Moray Build 9365 Server Time
17 May 2024 17:32:22 EDT (-0400)
  Bugs in Moray Build 9365
From: Arne Kleinophorst
Date: 27 Apr 2004 09:52:23
Message: <408e6597@news.povray.org>
Hi Lutz,

there's a problem in the polycube plugin. Too many vertices are created
when using certain settings. I'm still investigating.
And a strange discovery??? After Recompiling the roundedCube.plugin the
lua icons can be seen on XP??? Or has it to do with Build 9365?

Then there are problems with the photons tab.

I'm pretty sure that photons setting are not read in from the mdl-files
saved in the previous build.

And i can't save and load defaults.

Greets
Arne