POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announcement: IMBJR has been banned from news.povray.org : Re: Announcement: IMBJR has been banned from news.povray.org Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:13:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announcement: IMBJR has been banned from news.povray.org
From: pan
Date: 25 Apr 2004 23:34:46
Message: <408c8356@news.povray.org>
news:408c6327@news.povray.org...
> pan <pan### [at] syixcom> wrote:
> > How sad that news.povray.,org is now officially censored.
>
>   Now? You really think this was the first time?

The first time someone was prohiibted form news.povray.org
was Giwer, nicht war?

> > Are there any existant forums not  subject to peculiar and
> > religous censorship where artists may post their work without
> > any fear of irrational opposition?
>
>   Irrational opposition? Are you trying to make a joke?

Of course not.

The banning was done on the basis of content alone.
You surely are not going to deny that are you?

>   Of course it would be useless to ask you to explain why you think
> this case has been "irrational", so I won't.

You probably wouldn't understand the irrationality of banning
a submitter on a content basis so there is no reason to repsond to
your implicit query as to why banning IMBJR is irrational.