POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : 64bit windows compile? : Re: 64bit windows compile? Server Time
2 Jul 2024 09:47:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 64bit windows compile?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 18 Apr 2004 13:59:45
Message: <4082c211@news.povray.org>
In article <Xns94CF792EFC3B7spammindspringcom@203.29.75.35> , Rich
<SrP### [at] ricoswebcom>  wrote:

> As some people on this board are so fond of saying, it's a beta, how can
> you expect everything to work on it?  :)  Visual Studio .Net dose not yet
> install on Windows XP 64bit.  At least not the build I have.

Well, of course not.  What use would the 32-bit compiler on it in the first
place?

> I have a Universal subscription to MSDN though work.  Can you tell me where
> the compiler is on subscriber downloads?  Thanks!

I don't have to download stuff myself from MSDN, somebody else does this and
puts it on the intranet were I work, so I don't know to download location.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde