POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JOB OFFER for PovRay people : Re: JOB OFFER for PovRay people Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JOB OFFER for PovRay people
From: Ken
Date: 16 Apr 2004 22:08:40
Message: <408091a8@news.povray.org>
"Sally" <bui### [at] NOSPAMyahoocom>

> PS: Aren't we getting really overly picky about where a job offer post
> should go? I mean... sure you could divide the povray newsgroups into
> 1000 sections if you wanted, so I think in case's where you are not sure
> where a post should go, just allow it and move on especially if its
> directly related to PovRay anyways.

Sally,

There is nothing wrong with your post to this group. povray.general was
intended for just this purpose - general discussions related to POV-Ray.
You just can't get away from people making suggestions about alternatives
no matter how well organized you try to be. So, don't let it bother you (if it
did) and continue looking for artists that may be willing to contribute to your
cause by posting to this group.

Ken Tyler