POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JOB OFFER for PovRay people : Re: JOB OFFER for PovRay people Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JOB OFFER for PovRay people
From: Sally
Date: 16 Apr 2004 19:41:03
Message: <40806f0f$1@news.povray.org>
Please note that I have a couple people working on the job now BUT would
love to get 1-2 more of the right kind of people. So if you are
interested, let me know.

PS: Aren't we getting really overly picky about where a job offer post
should go? I mean... sure you could divide the povray newsgroups into
1000 sections if you wanted, so I think in case's where you are not sure
where a post should go, just allow it and move on especially if its
directly related to PovRay anyways.