POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : multi-segment if/else : multi-segment if/else Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  multi-segment if/else
From: Dennis Miller
Date: 15 Apr 2004 17:34:53
Message: <407efffd$1@news.povray.org>
I have a scene with two planes; I want the first to appear when the clock is
below .7 and the second when it is above .7:

#if (clock <.7)

plane 1 {...}

#else

plane 2 {...}

#end

But what if I wanted plane 1 when the clock was between, say 0 and .5, then
plane 2 when it was between .5 and .7, then plane 1 to return again between
.7 to .9, then plane 2 between .9 and 1?
How can I do a multisegment if/else or something comparable?
Thanks,
Dennis

--

dhm### [at] comcastnet