POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Help with Modeling a Truck : Re: Help with Modeling a Truck Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:24:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help with Modeling a Truck
From: Christopher Koeber
Date: 15 Apr 2004 17:13:52
Message: <407efb10@news.povray.org>
Dear Jim,
        Thanks for your help, but I never did NURBS modelling before. As a
matter of fact I am pretty new to 3d graphics all together. Where do I go
to learn the basics of modelling with NURBS in blender, as that is the
modeller that I have which supports NURBS? Thank you very much for your
time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Christopher Koeber