POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Making Dynamic Poser clothes : Re: Making Dynamic Poser clothes Server Time
4 May 2024 15:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making Dynamic Poser clothes
From: Dan P
Date: 13 Apr 2004 22:36:21
Message: <407ca3a5$1@news.povray.org>
Jeremy M. Praay wrote:

<snip />

> But even so, the relatively simple dress I'm designing seems to look fairly
> good.  I've learned so much since starting on it, that I almost wonder if I
> shouldn't start it over, though.

You are voicing the same thoughts I had. I think it takes a lot of
practice; practice I don't have yet. The thing I learned after playing
around was to make sure the cloth was made up of irregular, chaotic,
small triangles instead of nice squares. It'll make the cloth fall better.
--
Respectfully,
Dan P