POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Questionable Content on the Newsgroups : Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:13:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 9 Apr 2004 07:01:14
Message: <4076827a$1@news.povray.org>
> I believe in this case it was the resemblance to breasts.

Well. Normaly I try not to criticise someone because of his believes,
but this is just plain stupid IMHO. So everything round is considered
porn because it might look like breasts? Like footballs, oranges, etc...
Seems kind of quixotic (had to look that one up *g*) to me. Imagine you
would have had bananas and eggs, too, on that page...

Florian