POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Why does it do this? : Re: Why does it do this? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 08:13:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why does it do this?
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 8 Apr 2004 12:24:55
Message: <40757cd7$1@news.povray.org>
Program ended abnormally on 08/04/2004 05:47, Due to a catastrophic Warp error:
> In povray.general Samuel Benge <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>
>>>PS. please do not top-post, answare *below* quote of post to with are You
>>>answearing.
>

>>There are advantages to answering both ways, depending on how many
>>statements I'm replying to.
>

>   Quoting properly is an art. But it's an art which everyone should master,
> in my opinion. It makes your articles more readable and better organized.
>
>   Some people seem to lack the notion of being able to *edit* quotes.
> By editing I don't mean changing them (which you *never* should do,
> heaven forbid!), but to remove irrelevant parts in order to make the
> quotes as short and clear as possible (but of course you shouldn't remove
> relevant parts of the quote in such way that it may change the meaning of
> what you leave).

I think people are overly conscious about trimming posts because they don't want
you to start raping their families.  ;-P

All humor aside, good explanation.

[snippage]

/*   videotron.ca  */}camera{orthographic location<6,1.25,-6>look_at a }