POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Recent postings to povray.binaries.images : Re: Recent postings to povray.binaries.images Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:13:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Recent postings to povray.binaries.images
From: Tek
Date: 7 Apr 2004 00:31:10
Message: <4073840e$1@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" <gregj;-)565### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> Speaking as an average user, I would avoid a server which is a portal to
> porn, even if there were some difference between a portal for porn and an
> outright web publishing house of porn.   Anyone with me?

I would certainly agree, but I don't think you've answered IMBJR's question.

He asked about adult imagery, not pornography. I believe there is a substantial
distinction between the two, though I grant that some people may find them both
equally offensive.

As for a ban, I don't really mind one way or another: it takes a heck of a lot
to offend me, but I don't believe the groups should be a forum for testing the
boundaries of taste. As an artist it won't affect me since I'm not interested in
exploring adult themes in my work.

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com