POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Recent postings to povray.binaries.images : Re: Recent postings to povray.binaries.images Server Time
3 Aug 2024 08:09:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Recent postings to povray.binaries.images
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 6 Apr 2004 21:19:29
Message: <40735721@news.povray.org>
Greg M. Johnson wrote:

> Speaking as an average user, I would avoid a server which is a portal to
> porn, even if there were some difference between a portal for porn and an
> outright web publishing house of porn.   Anyone with me?

I can uphold good (or at least mediocre) taste as a matter of principle,
but I'm not joining your bible-thumping crusade.

Also, I don't think that being Very Very Offended and threatening to
leave is going to cause anyone to change the way this server is run if
you're the only one who's doing it. If you're going to leave, leave.

-Xplo