POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Recent postings to povray.binaries.images : Re: Recent postings to povray.binaries.images Server Time
3 Aug 2024 08:11:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Recent postings to povray.binaries.images
From: Ken
Date: 6 Apr 2004 20:29:05
Message: <40734b51@news.povray.org>
"IMBJR" <no### [at] spamhere> wrote in message

> Please clarify one point:
>
> Does posting links to adult imagery break these standards/rules?

After discussing this with the rest of the server administration we feel that this
is in keeping with section 2 of the AUP and we will not object to an appropriately
worded message with a link provided to an off-site image. Please make sure that
you identify it as adult related material when you do. This will allow others to
decide
if they wish to view material of that type at their own discretion.

--
Ken Tyler
News Admin.