POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Questionable Content on the Newsgroups : Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:25:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups
From: IMBJR
Date: 6 Apr 2004 13:41:49
Message: <4072ebdd$1@news.povray.org>
I suppose I should apologize to andrel for changing my name just to
subvert his killfile, and for repeatedly being a troll.

This is hard for me.  Old habits die hard, you know.

I am a troll.  I am insensitive.  I apologize profusely.

But I am not going to change.

Ian Dickinson of East Sussex,
(aka: IMBJR, Doctor Morbius)