POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Questionable Content on the Newsgroups : Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 6 Apr 2004 13:11:30
Message: <4072e4c2@news.povray.org>
>>Except you do it on pretty much *every post* you answer.

> *Sometimes*, that's what is required.

(Quotes slightly edited to highlight the little contradiction)

Please tell me in which case it would be necessary to quote the whole
post your refering to as a whole (Quoting the whole post in several
parts, each answered/commented individually is of course a totally
different matter :)

http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanb/documents/quotingguide.html
(and yes, I know that news.povray.org is not usenet)

Florian