POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Questionable Content on the Newsgroups : Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 5 Apr 2004 22:23:46
Message: <407214b2@news.povray.org>
Greg M. Johnson wrote:

> Pornography is wrong; it is an affront to the Creator.

Then let him deal with it as he will.

Otherwise, regardless of how this issue is handled, let it not be
handled in accordance with religious beliefs simply because religion
would have it so.

(That's as politely as I can phrase my opinion on THAT matter. For a
more candid assessment, see Rafal's reply.)

-Xplo