POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Questionable Content on the Newsgroups : Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups Server Time
3 Aug 2024 20:14:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups
From: andrel
Date: 5 Apr 2004 18:13:46
Message: <4071D9FB.1040604@hotmail.com>
Thanx Darren.

Also for your informatio that IMBJR is apparently still
responding to what I say. It seems not to get into his
brain that I may talk _about_ him, but that I stopped talking
_to_ him and stopped listening. He is on my killfile
and if you had not responded I would know his 'answer'.
I still do not know what was bizarre, but as a matter
of fact I do not care ;).

	Andrel