POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : format and the web : Re: format and the web Server Time
3 Aug 2024 08:15:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: format and the web
From: Thierry Boudet
Date: 4 Apr 2004 16:46:17
Message: <40707419$1@news.povray.org>
Anthony D. Baye wrote:

> The problem is, that, although it works fine on my computer, once I upload
> the file, not even quicktime will read it.  I get this error message that
> says, "this file is not in a recognizable format." or somesuch.

    If you upload by ftp, take care of the mode transfert:
    you must be in "binary" mode when transfering the file
    to the server.
    After upload you can check the "Content-type:" returned
    by the server, too. If you have an Unix box:
      $ lynx -head -dump http://serveur/foo.mpeg
    do the job.

--
http://tth.vaboofer.com/Cette/