POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Which version of Poser? : Re: Which version of Poser? Server Time
1 May 2024 12:09:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Which version of Poser?
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 2 Apr 2004 23:23:44
Message: <406e3c50$1@news.povray.org>
"Dan P" <dan### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> When is it due?

Tax day in the US, April 15th (actually the 16th)

> The program is a Windows32 MFC C/C++ application

No problem, I'm a C++ developer myself, I could run anything including debug
binaries if you need GOOD feedback on GPF's and the like.

Now I have this scene in mind where she bends over (with a poneytail), puts
the helmet on upside down over the hair, then stands up and it all falls
down to her neck.  That would look pretty cool.

I have a lot of other modeling to finish though (and taxes!), so it'll be
tight.  Even if I don't use it for this though, I'm really starting to like
the combo of Poser+POVRay for animations.

Heck, even for stills having dyanmic hair and clothes will look much better.
Morphs go a long way but cloth and hair that actually drapes, that'll look
much more real.

        == John ==