POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov 3.6 expiration again... : Re: Pov 3.6 expiration again... Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:15:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov 3.6 expiration again...
From: Tom Melly
Date: 1 Apr 2004 13:52:30
Message: <406c64ee@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <new### [at] deletethispovrayorg> wrote in message

<snip>

Thanks for the info, all.

I should stress I haven't even d/l'd the beta at all, and, in relation to
the expiry date,  fully support a) the right of the developers to do this
and b) the reason the developers do this.

Having struggled with some C the past few days (my work doesn't normally
involve C), I'm beginning to get a glimpse of some of the dependencies that
occur...