POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov 3.6 expiration again... : Re: Pov 3.6 expiration again... Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov 3.6 expiration again...
From: Severi Salminen
Date: 1 Apr 2004 11:51:59
Message: <406c48af$1@news.povray.org>
Rafal 'Raf256' Maj wrote:

>>It is also quite stupid to ask the same question again...
>

> Ok, I will not report other things that I find irritating, neither I would
> report any requests, wishes, bugreports, etc, if it just leed to such rude
> answares.

Pot, kettle... I'm very, very sorry you were rudified because of my
comment. Sending bug reports is useful, complaining multiple times about
the same issue is not when the answer has been given you at least
equally many times. I think it is stupid. (I never said that _you_ are
stupid ;-)

This matter has been now explained to you many times and you still keep
on complaining. I just find that very odd. You should direct your energy
to something more productive - like downloading and trying beta 3...

Severi S.