POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : fix for older DTA and DFV utilities - runtime error 200 bug : fix for older DTA and DFV utilities - runtime error 200 bug Server Time
25 Apr 2024 21:36:10 EDT (-0400)
  fix for older DTA and DFV utilities - runtime error 200 bug
From: Rayo Goforth
Date: 2 Apr 2004 17:01:34
Message: <406DE2DB.2040107@yahoo.com>
i'm not sure how appropriate this post is, so please forgive me if i
have mangled the accepted protocol for this news group.

i have stumbled across a fix for the "runtime error 200" bug for the
older (more functional) versions of DTA (Dave's Targa Animator) and for
also DFV.  i have the patched versions on my web site here:
http://all7.com/old_dta.zip

do let me know if this is helpful, or completely worthless information.
cheers,
rayo