POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Building a fast PC... : Re: Building a fast PC... Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Building a fast PC...
From: Tek
Date: 28 Mar 2004 01:59:14
Message: <406677c2$1@news.povray.org>
Interesting, though I'm not sure that it really saves me much work since the
more difficult thing is farming out rendering of *different* sections of the
scene...

In fact, what I'd want would be a way to execute pov remotely on a linux machine
by invoking it from my windows machine.

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com