POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : competition ideas : Re: competition ideas Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:14:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: competition ideas
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 27 Mar 2004 08:50:46
Message: <406586b6@news.povray.org>
> I would go for the fun and easy way here: It should look like a fractal.
> Letting only images of real fractals take part in the contest will IMHO

Now that happens if you push the "send button" by accident :(

here's the whole paragraph:
I would go for the fun and easy way here: It should look like a fractal.
Letting only images of real fractals take part in the contest will IMHO
only limit the amount of contributors. Allowing a "it looks like a
fractal, so it is one"-situation would not harm the competition (why
should one enter a fractal round with sth. non "fractal"?) and would
allow more artistic freedom.

Florian
*goes off and tries that send button one more time*