POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray freezes : POV-Ray freezes Server Time
3 Aug 2024 08:15:23 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray freezes
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 23 Mar 2004 03:25:48
Message: <405ff48c$1@news.povray.org>
When I edit a scene file in pov-ray, every 20 or so text modifications I
make, the computer freezes for several seconds.  It just recently started
happening, and I've used the same build before with no trouble.  Although it
only happens in POV-Ray, I assume its something I did to my system or the
operating system.  Anybody else experience something similar or know how to
remedy it?

Skip