POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Show Button with a memory : Re: Show Button with a memory Server Time
3 Aug 2024 10:22:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Show Button with a memory
From: Chambers
Date: 18 Mar 2004 20:49:56
Message: <405a51c4@news.povray.org>
Reading your post, I'd like to take this moment to say I'd appreciate a
"Show" button that would remember at least the last 3 or 4 images rendered.
The user could set this as an option to the windows executable (on other
platforms ymmv) choosing how far back the memory should go.

As a side note, has there been any attempt to write a GUI for POV that is
cross platform, or do most people who just give in and use emacs? :)

--
...Chambers
http://www.geocities.com/bdchambers79