POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : #debug stream and \n : Re: #debug stream and \n Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: #debug stream and \n
From: Invisible
Date: 18 Mar 2004 07:37:53
Message: <40599821$1@news.povray.org>
>   And by the way, I'm liking the idea of lines printed with #debug having
> a different color than the other lines in the messages window (and in the
> output of the unix version if the output is an ANSI terminal). Any chance
> this could be done?

IIRC, didn't the MS-DOS version of POV-Ray output the different streams
to different "windows"? (And each window was a different colour too.)

Not sure if you'd want seperate windows, colour coding, or an option to
choose either or both... (I suspect colour coding might be the best bet.)

Andrew @ work.