POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG2000 : Re: JPEG2000 Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPEG2000
From: scott
Date: 14 Mar 2004 11:25:05
Message: <40548761$1@news.povray.org>
IMBJR wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 13:37:21 -0000, "scott" <spa### [at] spamcom> wrote:
>
> > IMBJR wrote:
> > >
> > > No, don't be silly. A dictionary is NOT to be used for a tool in a
> > > discussion on the meaning of terms because it cannot do the term
> > > justics.
> >
> > Oh just grow up, the dictionary says that one meaning of
> > "community" is a group of people sharing an interest.  You are
> > saying it's not (even though I've given you an example (scientific
> > community).  Now which one do you think is correct?
>
> No you for sure.

What does this mean?

> Don't use a dictionary - it shows you are not
> thinking about the matter at hand.

LOL I think it just shows you're not thinking :-)

Is English your first language?  I've noticed in quite a lot of your posts
sentances either don't make sense or there are a lot of errors.  I doubt
anyone would take advice on the meaning of words from someone who can't even
demonstrate a basic understanding of sentance construction!

Oh well, I've wasted enough time already, clearly you think your English is
superior to the dictionary, so there's not much more I can say!  Cya!