POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Arrghh : Re: Arrghh Server Time
4 May 2024 11:32:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Arrghh
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 12 Mar 2004 09:41:12
Message: <4051cc08$1@news.povray.org>
I totatly back Jim, he expressed and understood my opinion perfectly.

Someone should bring this to the mailing list maybe, I was receiving it
sometime ago but I couldn't read all the messages (they would better fit
on the newsgroups by the way, I think it's another artifact from the past).

I really don't want to start a flamewar, I'm more suggesting than
complaining. And it's important to note that this is not only the
opinion of one or two guys here and there, I had the opportunity to see
that this is a very common opinion among current and former IRTCers.

Redesigning the web site or improving the stats is kind of secondary,
opening the admin team is really the main point here, with such a
success the competition now belongs to the IRTC community.

JC

--
http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)