POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG2000 : Re: JPEG2000 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 02:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPEG2000
From: Chambers
Date: 10 Mar 2004 15:36:23
Message: <404f7c47@news.povray.org>
"IMBJR" <no### [at] spamhere> wrote in message
> Don't kid yourself that this is a community. A community happens in
> "meatspace", face to face, in real buildings with real progress. This
> is merely a exchange of data.

I will take personal offense at this.

This *is* a community.  The individuals here are more intelligent, capable,
considerate, helpful and productive than any other group I have known.  This
community produces incredible artwork, as well as the tools to create it.  I
am proud of the fact that I am allowed a space here in these forums*, and I
don't appreciate your attitude in this respect.

--
...Chambers
http://www.geocities.com/bdchambers79

*How about a T-Shirt: "POV-Ray: Ray Traced, and Proud Of It"?