POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Arrghh : Re: Arrghh Server Time
4 May 2024 04:35:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Arrghh
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 10 Mar 2004 14:58:59
Message: <404f7383$1@news.povray.org>
Tyler Eaves wrote:
> When is the next topic going to be up?
>
> 1/6th of our time is already gone!

I think that it is really 'Great inventions', you can see it with the
updated due date on the welcome message of the ftp site.
After 'Great engineering achievements' and 'Old technology' it's like
the third time we have this kind of theme. Another thing is that I'm not
sure we'll have another round: very few entrants last round, nothing
happening on the web site after 10 days, that smells very bad.

JC

--
http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)