POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Syncmaster monitor won't rotate : Re: Syncmaster monitor won't rotate Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:28:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Syncmaster monitor won't rotate
From: Hughes, B
Date: 8 Mar 2004 22:40:21
Message: <404d3ca5$1@news.povray.org>
"Michael Robison" <zsp### [at] gtenet> wrote in message

> object { SYNCMASTER17  rotate -90*y }

It seems okay when #version 1.0 isn't set and the ambient 0.3 also put
inside a finish block. I don't recall much about the syntax requirements for
POV 1.0 but it acts like it doesn't accept transformations in a object
block.

Hmmm, as I render it and look at the monitor to see it I'd suggest lowering
the normal to around 0.1, otherwise it's a bit grainy at 0.5.

Bob H.